Call for Public Comments: Draft Supporting Operating Procedure of the IRM on Retaliation
The Independent Redress Mechanism (IRM) of the Green Climate Fund (GCF) has developed and is piloting supporting operating procedures (SOPs) to efficiently and effectively implement the Terms of Reference (TOR) and the Procedures and Guidelines (PGs) of the IRM.
One of the modules in the IRM’s SOPs concerns the topic of retaliation. This call for public comments on the IRM’s retaliation module is part of ongoing efforts of the IRM to consult with stakeholders on its processes and procedures. Comments on this module or any issue related to the IRM’s handling of risks of retaliation are called for. Any individual or organisation may submit comments.
- Full Name of the individual or organization
- Title/Position Organization/Affiliation
- Contact details including telephone and e-mail address
- Organization’s Focal Point (name, surname and position)
Comments provided may be publicly disclosed, made available on the GCF’s website, and/or incorporated in whole or in part in documents presented at consultations and to the Board. If any portion of the comments is to be kept confidential: (a) the confidential text should be clearly indicated, and (b) redaction prior to disclosure should be expressly requested in the comments.
The deadline for public comments is 31 March 2020 at 23:59 Korean Standard Time. The IRM will be holding webinars to discuss the SOP module, and to field any questions or comments. These webinars will take place at the following times:
- 17 March 2020 at 4:30 pm KST (9:30 am EAT on 17 March 2020)
- 17 March 2020 at 7 pm KST (11 am CET on 17 March 2020)
- 18 March 2020 at 6 am KST (4pm ET on 17 March 2020)